1.31.2009

well.........

God has decided to add to our family! I missed my period yesterday and took a test this morning. The result was pregnant. I never miss my period. I'll take another one in the morning,then Monday I'm calling my CNM and going to schedule an appointment. We're both really excited! I am not terrified like I was with Daniel. We do have to get another vehicle now. Our truck will not be big enough. So be praying for us. I know God will supply our needs. He always has. We told our parents and they are excited, a little hesitant I think,but excited. We don't plan or not plan our children,God plans them. He knew this baby before he formed it in my womb,it says so in Jeremiah 1:5. God knows when to give us children,so we won't question Him. :-) If anyone has any advice on safe exercises,food,or anything else I'll take it! I'm already looking at names!


We are getting new cabinets this week starting Wednesday. I hate taking stuff out when I have it organized, so pray peace for us. We'll probably leave the house that day so Daniel will be able to nap, he won't if we stay here and they're beating and making noise. I'll be back later on. God Bless!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Children truly are a blessing from God.

Jennifer said...

Oh, Heather...that is wonderful! Congratulations!!!

God is truly blessing your family with a new, little bundle of joy.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! May God richly bless this new little one!

Joyfull said...

Congratulations! May your pregnancy and newest blessing enrich your life with God's grace.
I'll let you in on a little secret. Although there is nothing more special than a firstborn child, the second time around, it is FUN! You know a little more what to expect and it is just more FUN!

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Oh My God!! Oh My god!!

Congratulations!!! I am happy for you and your family. Oh blessings has come to this family.

Congratulations again!

hugs and prayer,

Devita

Rebecca said...

I had no idea! Congratulations on your addition! Will be praying for health and protection.