We were told to clear out all our cabinets in the house by Feb. 4th for new ones to be installed. The notice was given to our building G. So we did that Tuesday. Yesterday morning 8 came and no one. 9,10,so we left for the day. I was just stressing out. Daniel was getting into everything because it's all on the floor in boxes. We were hoping to come home too new cabinets and counter tops yesterday afternoon,but we didn't. I am just ready for all my stuff to be back in place. Daniel can't play,I can't cook,so we have to eat out. We are hoping they will be here today to do them. If not I'm going to put everything back tomorrow by 3 if they aren't here,I've got too Daniel just can't help himself. Mike goes back to work tomorrow too. I was perfectly fine with our "crappy ones" as the landlord called them. I am glad that they are getting this done before the new baby gets here though,wow. That would not be fun. We put in for them to install them after hours if needs be,but the only slot is Saturday. There's no way we can keep everything out that long. They were supposed to be done by Friday. I'm telling you I am moody during pregnancy,I remember how moody I was with Daniel. I'm trying to just relax,but the house is my domain ya know? The granite counter tops will be wonderful,once they're here. The cabinets will be nice too,I just wish they would hurry it up! I'm just trying not to loose my mind!! So please pray they get these things in soon.
Daniel is so cute! He had a blast with Heather yesterday. She's going to stay with us the 18th so she can keep him the morning of the 19th while I go to the dr. That place is always full of sick people,I really don't want to take Daniel to it. It's enough I have to be around them. I'm not sure what USA's policy is concerning VBAC's,but I'll be talking to Cindy about all this. I'm gonna have to get her to be honest with me about it all b/c if she tells me they are going to lord over her until I have a c-section I may opt for a home birth seriously. I know I can do it. Last time I was home for 31 hours laboring. I don't want to be a statistic,ya know? I want the chance to give birth vaginally,I deserve it. I know my body can do it. And there are no birthing centers near by,so that's out. That is why I am going to try my best to keep my weight down. I know some babies are just big babies,but I'm going to do what I can to eat healthy so the baby won't gain in excessive on my part. I won't be eating much sweets,soda's,lots of bread and pasta like last time. I gained almost 60 lbs. I'm 5 foot,so I don't need to gain that much. 25 lbs is really all I need to gain. I started some exercises yesterday that are pregnancy safe. I found a neat site, babyfit.com and I signed up. It's got recipes,nutrition facts,and exercise routines. I've not drank any soda's nor ate anything sweet! I have been taking my vitamins too. I found the ones that Tammy gave me,the multi-vitamin ones. I haven't walked besides us being in stores. It's not the safest to go to the park here alone or walk around the complex. Not so much the people in the complex are dangerous,but we live in the urban part of town and lots of people wander in here. Patti has to run them off. I just don't want to chance walking alone with Daniel. Plus,it's been too cold for even the 3 of us go walk with him.
Ok,I am going to find something to eat,although I can't cook. Pattie said be ready at anytime for them to show up. :-p Frustrating? yes. But it's part of living in a complex.
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










3 comments:
How frustrating! I do hope they get it done soon. I know what you mean about being moody. I am moody enough w/out being pregnant.
I pray the drs appt goes well. I have confidence that you will be able to eat well & stay healthy.
Take care my friend!
Hey...any and all home repair jobs take forever it seems and the workers seem to be on their own work schedule like you and your household have nothing better to do than to sit around and wait for them to finish the job. I have been there and it is very very frustrating. But all you can do is wait and be patient and the finished work will be worth it all. I somehow missed something because I did not realize that you were expecting....oh exciting. When is your due time? I will pray that God hurries your workers along so you can retain your sanity!! -love, Laurie
Oh, bless your heart! I can only imagine how frustrating this is for you. I would be ready to rip someone's head off and I'm not pregnant either. I hate clutter and this all out of whack.
I pray that your appointment goes well and that you get the desires of your heart...a vaginal birth. I know exactly where you are coming from...that was all I wanted with my second one outside of a healthy baby. I felt robbed with my first child.
Sounds like you are off to a great start eating healthy and exercising.
Keep up the good work!!!
((hugs))
Post a Comment