1.26.2009

Prayer Request!

Ladies, I have a prayer request. I thought I posted it last night,but I forgot.

My Daddy has been having a lot of trouble with his hand/wrist since the summer of '08. He went to a specialist today in Lucedale. Well, that doctor sent him to Mobile this afternoon for a nerve testing. Well, they checked them in and all,but for some reason the testing doctors were not notified. They sit there for an hour and a half. He has another appointment with a different place Friday at 9. I am gonna try to get them to stay with us Thursday night and let Mike keep Daniel while I take them there. He was not happy today when they got there and waited that long. Soooo the appoinment with that place will be next Wednesday. Mama can't take off too many times or she'll get fired. Wal-Mart is so ridiculous.

It will hurt so bad and swell. Most nights he's not slept. He has to sit a certian position and it'll be fine for a few hours. It's had him out of work since August or September. They're making it on my Mom's meager pay from Wal-Mart. Thankfully, their church gave them a $2,000 dollar check around Christmas and they paid bills. We've not been able to help much,but my sister and her husband have. Pray God will heal Him somehow,someway. We've been praying for a supernatural healing,but I don't guess that's the way He wants to do it. Which is fine,He can use doctors too.

He cut the tip of one his fingers off while working one day and instead of going to the doctor he just wrapped it with black electrical tape,not smart. So they believe it has something to do with his nerves. They don't know why it swells though,it will be huge! I'd appreciate your prayers. Thank you! I'll keep you updated.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5

5 comments:

LAURIE said...

I will add him to my prayer list. I also write a prayer blog - send me his first name and I will add him to the prayer blog - we have many prayer warriors lifting these names up. You can email it to me if you want: supermom4jc@yahoo.com

thanks, Laurie

Anonymous said...

I'm praying Heather.

Laurie said...

Praying.

Ika Devita Susanti said...

My prayers are with you, dear sister.

Jennifer said...

Praying now and will in the days ahead. Please keep us posted on your daddy.

((hugs))
Jenn