It's late and I'm still up. I hate going to bed before Mike gets home. We went to eat with his family this afternoon (first time his whole immediate family have came over here at once) at Logan's Roadhouse. We had a good time. Daniel was still sleepy,so he wasn't the happiest. He ate a little bit,but just wanted me to hold him. He's so sweet! They all wanted to go to the mall,so we ventured there and didn't realize it closed in 15 minutes. Oh well, it was fun anyways! We decided to go to Super Target instead. Mike had been on the clock before we got to Logan's,so he wasn't with us. Daniel had so much fun though! Pawpaw carried him around and they had a lot of fun. Uncle Jamie even bought him a pair of tennis shoes that he's been lacking. I am not young like I used to be. Boy, I was ready to get home,just after an hour in there. ha! I am so glad I like to be around my in-laws. We have a lot of fun together. I'm very blessed.
After Daniel went to sleep, I folded up his clothes and decided to clean his closet out. He had a good bit of stuff he couldn't wear anymore,so I put it away.
I won't be around the next 2 days. Tuesday we are going to Laurel,MS to my old college. It should be fun! I'll get to see my old teachers and some old students. My SIL,Robyn works there and we'll visit her too. It's the main reason we are going up there. It'll be a pretty long trip for Daniel, 2 1/2-3 hours. So pray for our travel!
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










1 comment:
I don't like late nights at home without hubby either. It just seems so lonely.
I'm glad you guys had a good time. And I hope you have fun on your trip.
Take care my friend!
Post a Comment