1.22.2009

Thankful Thursday-Freedom

Today Iris is out,but Lori @ Lori's Reflections is our host.

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. - John 8:36

Today, I'm thankful for my freedom in Christ. No matter what someone wants to make law or pass, I am not bound by the law. I am free in Christ. No one can take my freedom in Christ away. That's something I, too often, take fore granted. So many people are not free in the Spirit and there are so many people in other countries are free in Spirit,yet are bound physically by government. Thank You, Lord for the freedom that you died to give me.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. - Romans 8:2

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. - Galatians 5:1

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I have been thinking about this alot lately myself. I am si thankful for the freedom we have in Christ. May we never take it for granted! Thanks my friend for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday. It's such an amazing concept to be free in Christ.