1.26.2009

Daniel is 1 today!!!

This was my precious baby boy the day after he was born,January 26,2008.











This is my happy toddler now January 26,2009.





Wow, time sure does fly. I can remember when we first found out we were pregnant with a baby. I was scared slap out of my mind. I got over it and enjoyed the pregnancy. We were waiting for Daniel to arrive an he was 6 days past the date the hospital gave me. My due date by the ultrasound was January 20. I went into labor on January 24 and had him on January 26. Click here to read his birth story. It's been a wonderful year with Daniel. At times I thought I would loose my mind,but I made it. I'm so grateful for my little boy. He's a toddler now. It's unreal. Oh God is so good to me. I would do anything for Daniel Paul. He's such a special little boy and an awesome call is evident for his life. So happy birthday Daniel Paul! I love you!!





6 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how precious! They grow up way too fast my friend. Enjoy every moment of it.

Happy Birthday Daniel! I can't wait to see birthday pics!

Anonymous said...

It's so crazy he's a year already! I hope the party goes well, it's Thursday right?

LAURIE said...

Well Happy Birthday Daniel! He was (and still is) a beautiful baby!! Enjoy ... the years fly by...-love, Laurie

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, precious little Daniel!

Daniel, you are a blessed little boy to have such an amazing, strong, godly and loving mother. She will always be there for you, she will protect you, love you and care for you. You are truly a blessed little boy. Happy Birthday, Daniel.

Heather...Time does go by so fast but God has blessed you with a beautiful little boy and being able to stay home with him each and every day (sane and insane days). I can't wait to see all of his party pictures.

Love you!
Jenn

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Oh Happy birthday Daniel!!! May your heart be full of joy everyday and let the blessings come to you.

Have a great day!!