1.07.2009

passing through

Uncle Raymond passed away this morning. Be praying for the family. Christy is holding up best. Stanley and Kathy are more upset. He went peacefully they said. Mike,Daniel,and I went back up there last night for a good bit. Daniel had them all laughing and was cutting up. It was good for them I think. Daniel and I made it there this morning right after he passed. The funeral will probably be Friday and Mike will take off. It's good to see all my family again,just wish it wasn't under these circumstances. Gosh, I miss them. I miss our huge family gatherings. Maybe this will spark something and we'll do one soon. There are like 35 grandkids and I don't even know how many great grandkids. It's a huge family! Just keep us all in your prayers. Thank you so much!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I was just reading about your wonderful Christmas. I am so sorry about your loss. I will keep your family in prayer. And your friend and her husband as well. So, so sad. We had a similiar situation with dear friends, so I know how to pray on this one. :)

LAURIE said...

Am sorry to hear of the loss in your family. I have just said a prayer of peace and comfort for you and yours. Hope little Daniel had a wonderful Christmas! -Blessings, Laurie

Jennifer said...

Heather, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. I am praying for comfort, peace and that each member of his family will feel the arms of the Holy Spirit wrap tightly around them during this difficult time.

I will continue to keep the family in my prayers.

((hugs))
Jenn

Kay said...

I am praying for you and your family in this time right now. It's always so hard to loose a loved one, what keeps me going is to know that they are in a better place. God Bless.

Joyfull said...

Our prayers are with your family during this time. Very sorry to hear about your loss and also about the situation with your dear friend. May God minister deeply in her heart and bring comfort and strength.