11.12.2008

Sharing the Love- Award

I received this from Kim @ Homesteaders Heart yesterday. Thank you,Kim! That was too kind of you and I'm very humbled. I haven't known most of you ladies,but for a few months now. I am very glad I am getting to know some of you better. So I will pass on the award as the rules state.


This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules are:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has awarded you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are the blogs I picked:

1. Joyce @ Joyfull Living
2. Sheila @ Meditations and Confessions of a Homemaker
3. Ashley @ Putting God First
4. Jennifer @ Through the Storms Of Life
5. Kim @ Homesteaders Heart
6. Laura Lee @ LaureLee's Lifesong
7. Patti @ Fill Me With Beauty
8. Laurie Ann @ A Magnolia's Heart Beats
9. Korey @ Little Lady,Big World
10. Cynthia @ The Hippie Housewife
11. Chelsey @ Joyfully Living for His Glory
12. Melody @ Transitions of an Overachiever
13. Rebecca @ Oceans From the Rain
14. Laurie @ Women Taking A Stand
15. Jo @ Princess Warrior Lessons

They aren't in any particular order. I love many more blogs,but it was limited to 15. I tried to read consistently,but sometimes it's hard. So bear with me if you happen to give me an award and it's a few days before I get to your blog. Thank you all for being great women of God.

7 comments:

Kay said...

Thank you so much! What a sweet and kind thing to say/give :) Have a BLESSED day!

Laurie Ann said...

Congratulations, and just how sweet are you? Thanks so much for sharing the love! I feel blessed!

Sheila said...

Congrats and thanks! :) And I love your new look... very sweet!!!

Sheila

LAURIE said...

Congrats! on receiving your award and how sweet of you to pass it along. I think you did something different to your blog, didn't you? it looks great. Keep spreading Gods love on the web! -Blessings, Laurie

Liberty said...

I do believe in spanking, but it is hard in a public place, especially when the child is flailing about. Eli is 5 years old. He has had many spankings, but today it was an impossible situation. I actually started counting spankings and got up to 10 and I stopped. It wasn't changing the situation at all. My husband gave him the spankings when we got home because I had to get back to my other kids. Today was just such a hard day. :`(

Hippie Housewife said...

That is so sweet of you. :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for my award! Sorry I've taken so long to respond. Been busy. xoxoxo