11.19.2008

Award and Tag

Jennifer @ Through The Storms of Life gave me this award last week. Thank you so much! That was very sweet of you. I don't get to write much,but when I do I pray it touches someone.







The rules for this award want you to reflect who awarded it to you, display the icon, and pass it along to seven (7) other bloggers. - I'm doing 8!

1. Sunny @ A Damsel No Longer In Distress
2. LaureLee @ LaureLee's Lifesong
3. Stefanie @ Sparkle o' Joy
4. Adrian @ Baby Makes 3
5. Kim @ Homesteaders Heart
6. Cynthia @ The Hippie Housewife
7. Christina @ For this child we prayed...
8. Adrienne @ Saved By Grace

I love all your blogs! They are all very dear to me!

Tagging:
Jennifer @ Through The Storms Of Life also tagged me a couple weeks ago and I'm just not getting around to it,sorry Jennifer!

Let's play some tag...
These are the rules for tagging…


1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.

2) Share 7 facts about yourself

3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post

4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!



7 Facts About Me:

1. I love to talk! I talk like non-stop,my poor husband.

2. I love to write about my life and about God's work on and in me.

3. I am scared VERY much of spiders,insects,or anything creepy crawly.

4. I used to be scared of the dark,still am sometimes. hehe

5. I will be 26 February 20th.

6. I wear contacts and occassionally glasses upon my husband's request.

7 . I love taking photo's of nature and my family,as you can tell.



I'm taggin' you...


1. Named Alicia @ Confessions of a Snowflake

2. Liberty @ Oatmeal Kisses

3. Adrienne @ Saved By Grace

4. naejeirual @ Thinkin'

5. Christina @ For this child we prayed...

6. Korey @ Little Lady,Big World

7. Ashley @ Putting God First Place

3 comments:

Liberty said...

Thanks for the award. Do you have a facebook? I just started a Bloop Moms circle of moms group if you are interested.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it!

Thanks for tagging me. I will get it posted soon!