10.16.2008

Thankful Thursday- Family

I want to participate in Thankful Thursday's. I think it is a good way to keep a grateful attitude. Iris talks about joy. What is joy to you? My thankfulness is toward my family this week. So here is what I am thankful for this week.

  • I'm thankful that my husband is on day shift and we can put our lil' man to bed together. I'm also thankful for the time we've been able to spend together just as husband and wife. I love my husband and love to spend time with him.
  • I'm thankful for my son. He is such joy to raise! He is so lovable,sweet,funny,and adventerous. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with him everyday,all day long and we have a lot of fun! He is 8 1/2 months and learning so much! I'm so thankful God gave him to us.
  • I'm thankful that the Lord has had His hand on our money and that we're able to get our bills paid and have a little extra for needed items.
  • I'm thankful for my parents. My parents are amazing! My Daddy is a Carpenter and my Mama works at Wal-Mart. They're not ordinary people,but they are extraordinary! They raised me in a Godly manner and now I can do the same with my son.
  • I'm thankful for my brother and sister. My brother has 2 daughters and just found out there is one on the way! My sister has one son. Both are married and serving the Lord.
  • I'm thankful for God being God. For Him speaking to me during the day while I take care of my son and our home.
  • I'm thankful for our church family and our Pastor Bro. Terry. God is really moving among the people there and a lot are coming to know Jesus as their Savior.

For more of Thankful Thursday head over to Grace Alone.

4 comments:

lambofHisflock said...

In your thankfulness, I was reminded of the many blessings in my life that I am thankful for.

Our God is so good to us, in the big things and the little things.

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, so glad you are here. I enjoyed your thankful list sweetie.

Susan said...

Hi,

So nice to meet you. What a great list of thankful things.

Blessings to you♥

Front Porch Legacy said...

Blessings to you and your family on this Thankful Thursday!