There is my beautiful pink rose Mike got me!
That vase is what my flowers came in on our 1st wedding anniversary!Yesterday I wasn't having the best day. Daniel was very whiney and I was too. I was talking to my sweet husband and he knew I was feeling down. So when he got home from work (which was not on time due to a wreck) he brought me a single pink rose. I love pink and I love flowers! He's not always romantic in the ways other women talk about their husbands being. But he does it at just the right time and I know it's from his heart and not just because of a holiday or anniversary. I love him so much and I'm so blessed to be his wife. Thank you Lord for my husband and his love for me. He doesn't always do the "romantic" things I think he should,but I always know he loves me more than I deserve. Let me in return show him the love he shows me.










5 comments:
Aww, that was so thoughtful of him. What a nice surprise.
How sweet and thoughtful!
That's so sweet. Very thoughtful!
That was very sweet of him. I think I'd pass out if my husband did something so romantic. lol.
That's so sweet!Don't you just appreciate the liitle things?
Post a Comment