I bought the new Casting Crowns cd Thursday and it is so great!! I love this group! They're so real and anointed! One of my favorite songs off the cd called the Altar and the Door is called The Word Is Alive. Oh I love it! It really ministered to me this morning. I wanted to share it. Check out their new cd and their other previous cd's.
Looking out from His throne, the Father of light and of men
Chose to make Himself known and show us the way back to Him
Speaking wisdom and truth into the hearts of peasants and kings
He began to unveil the Word that would change the course of all things
With eyes wide open, all would see
The Word is aliveAnd it cuts like a sword through the darkness
With a message of life to the hopeless and afraid
Breathing life into all who believe
The Word is alive
And the world and its glories will fade
But His truth, it will not pass away
It remains yesterday and forever the same
The Word is alive
Simple strokes on a page
Eternity's secrets revealed, carried on from age to age
It speaks Truth to us even still
And as the rain falls from Heaven, feeds the earth before it returns
Lord, let Your Word fall on us and bring forth the fruit You deserve
With eyes wide open, let us see
Chorus)*PERSON ON MEGA PHONE*The Bible was inscribed over a period of 2000 years.
In times of War and Days of Peace.
By Kings, Physician, Tax Collectors, Farmers, Fisherman, Singers and Shepherds.
The Marvel is that a library so perfectly cohesive.
To be produced by a diverse crowd.
Over a period of time, which stagers the imagination.
Jesus is his greatest Subject.
Our good is designed and Glory of GOD is its Greatest end.(Chorus)
The Word is alive
And it cuts like a sword through the darkness
With a message of life to the hopeless and afraid
Breathing life into all who believe
The Word is aliveAnd the world and its glories will fade
But His truth, it will not pass away
It remains yesterday and forever the same
The Word is alive
The Word is alive
His Word is alive
Do you believe the Word is alive? Wow! I mean those words on the pages of the Bible are alive as you and I are. That is just so awesome! It still leaves me in awe sometimes. They aren't just words,but they are alive and they speak life into our dry souls! Amen!
What's a favorite passage of scripture or verse you have?
Be blessed!!
I started another blog,it's on my Profile page. It's a picture blog!
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










7 comments:
Hi Heather! Thanks for writing! I looked at both of your headers on both of your blogs and they look fine. Could you specify what you mean??
alliebrownie@gmail.com
I, too, love Casting Crowns and their current cd. thanks for sharing the lyrics with us, truly an awesome song.
I KNOW God's word it alive - I can't count the number of times I've gone back to something and it's almost like it's reached out and grabbed me. I don't think I've heard that song - I'll have to track it down - it sounds amazing.
I love Casting Crowns! I'll have to youtube that song, as I'm not sure I've heard it yet. Hmmm...But I loved the words to it.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You and your husband had some great insight and I do appreciate your opinion and concerns. I'm praying for God's mercy, too, and will check out the link you posted.
I love your new layout Heather! It's very pretty. :)
I love that song also! Kevin has been wanting to sing it in church. Enjoyed reading your post!
I love Casting Crowns! I didn't even know that they had a new cd out. I am going to buy it this weekend! I love the lyrics to that song you posted!
Post a Comment