- I praise You Lord because you are constant and never changing. You're the only thing that I can truly depend on everyday. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8
- Lord, I praise You for your provision. You have provided all the things I need,even if it's not in the timing I think it should be. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- I praise You for my husband you have blessed me with. He is just what I needed as a husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. I Corinthians 7:3
- I praise You Lord for the son You have given me. I love him so very much and can see a glimpse of Your love for me. Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3
- Lord, I praise You for the beauty You have created for me. Nature is such a display of God's Almighty wisdom and hand. The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew. Proverbs 3:19-20
- Lord, I praise You for the storms You have brought me through. Through deaths,heartache,and pain You have not let me be burned. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2
- I praise You for Your name. It is holy and righteous. Beautiful and a refuge for me to run to. The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. Proverbs 18:10
- I praise You for Your faithfulness. When I am not so faithful, You are always faithful to me. Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Psalm 36:5
- I praise You for my home and all the things I tend to overlook sometimes. I don't have to worry where I'll sleep or what I'll eat. But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12:7
There's so much more to praise His name for. The list could go on and on. Have a blessed Thursday! Visit Iris @ Grace Alone.










6 comments:
Such a wonderful thankful post.
Heather...that was a beautiful list of blessings and the scriptures that went along with them. I loved it.
My God continue to bless you and your precious family. I am praying for you all daily.
Happy TT!
Hi Heather,
What a beautiful thankful prayer. You have brought honor and glory to the blessed name of our God.
Have a blessed weekend with your hubby and son.
wow!!! happy thankful thursday sister!
What a beautiful entry, Heather!
Such a nice and thankful post.
Post a Comment