As I turned on the news today I saw more fighting and wars in the Middle East. This verse came to mind and I wanted to share it.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6
Let us remember to pray for the peace of Israel.
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










5 comments:
Can I add - let's pray for God's peace and that His will be done.
Thank you for putting this up for us all to remember.
Amen! I follow Beloved Mama and I am on Beloved Mama Prays prayer team...she forwarded us a blog link of a mother to an Israel soldier. This site will give a different perspective that the news doesn't tell. Check it out when you have time.
http://israelisoldiersmother.blogspot.com
Have a blessed Sunday!
((hugs))
Jenn
Amen.
Amen! You are so right my friend! We cannot forget this mandate.
I have missed coming and visiting you. I have been behind for two weeks now.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! And I hope little Daniel did too!
My husband just quoted this verse yesterday. We need to be diligent about it that's for sure. We are also told not to worry. Which sometimes is hard to not do.
Thanks for asking about my Christmas. It was very nice.
I'm looking forward to the new year though. This past one hasn't been so great.
Hugs.
Kim
Post a Comment