12.09.2008

Awards- Returning the Love

My friend Alicia @ Confessions of a Snowflake awarded me with this award last week. I thought it was cute and sweet! I truly do love Christmas time.



Here are the rules for this award. You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. You must link back to the person who gave you the award. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.

So, five things I love about Christmas:
  1. I love to think of Jesus' birth. I mean,how amazing! He was born as a child by the Holy Spirit and to a virgin. Wow! If it weren't for his birth,there could have been no resurrection.
  2. I love winter time and Christmas just happens to be in the middle of it! I love getting all snuggled up and going out!
  3. I love to give to others! I love doing it all year long,but this is a special time for me to give.
  4. I love getting with family and celebrating Jesus' birth and singing beloved Christmas songs or hymns.
  5. I love lights and trees! I just do,I can't help it! I love going to look at lights!

    Here are those I gave the award to:
Jennifer @ Through The Storms Of Life
Patti @ Fill Me With Beauty
Erika @ Magnificent



She also gave me this award today. That was ultra sweet, Alicia. Thank you! I am enjoying getting to know you better!


This award represents this: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Now I am supposed to honor 8 other blogging friends:

1. Cynthia @ The Hippie Housewife

2. Melody @ Transitions of an Overachiever

3. Heather @ Living By Faith

4. Patti @ Fill Me With Beauty

5. Sheila @ Meditations and Confessions of a Homemaker

6. Laurie @ Women Taking A Stand

7. Nicole @ The Single Domestic Adopts

8. LauraLee @ LauraLee's Lifesong

9. Jennifer @ Through The Storms Of Life

Hope you all have a great week!!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Heather,

Love the new family photo!! Was that your Christmas card this year?

Thanks so much for the awards. I especially am thankful for the friendship blog award, as I do want my blog to come across as friendly and encouraging rather than preachy or holier-than-thou.

I'll let you know when I get the awards up.

Blessings,
Patti

Sheila said...

Thanks Heather! I love your blog background too! You really are in the Christmas spirit! And I love Christmastime too. But the friends award is so sweet! There is some neat fellowship occuring here in the blog world, and I thank God for it!

I just wish we all lived in the same town and could get together for coffee every once in awhile!

Hugs,
Sheila

LAURIE said...

Thank you for the award. You are a sweet blessing to me. -Laurie

Alicia The Snowflake said...

You deserve them, sweetheart. You are a great blogging friend!

Take care my friend!

Hippie Housewife said...

Aw, thanks Heather! You're so sweet.