2.03.2010

Thankful Thursday

It feels good to be back at Thankful Thursdays! Iris @ Grace Alone talks about daily blessings in today's post. What a great one too! Too often I don't look at my dialy blessings and complain instead. So here are some of my daily blessings.
  • The grace and mercy that God shows me every day,when I fail Him out of ignorance or my own doing.
  • My husband who goes to work and provides for us so great! He takes such good care of me.
  • Daniel, my 2 year old. He's a handful,but life wouldn't be the same without him. He's so full of life and comical. God has big plans for this little boy.
  • Aaron, my 14 week old. Babies,what's not to love about them? He's so happy,sweet, and smells good. I love when he smiles at me.
  • A warm shower. Ahh how relieving they are! I especially am thankful for them when I can get one for as long as I want without having to hurry out to check on the boys. That's rare,so I'm thankful for them!
  • Reading snippets of God's Word and having access to t.v./internet to hear awesome servants of the Lord expound on His Word.
I hope you can found some things to be thankful for,I know we all have some. You may not have everything you want,but God didn't promise that, He promised your need would be met. Have a blessed Thursday!

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I enjoyed reading your list! I have never done a Thankful Thursday, I think I should join in next time. Nice post!

LAURIE said...

I'm glad that you are back!! I have missed you. :)

Denise said...

Wonderful blessings.

Anonymous said...

Lovely list - simple and profound. Praise God for the 'little things'!