2.12.2010

Snow Day in South Alabama!


Here are some pictures from our snow day!!! YAY!!! Daniel LOVED it! It did not snow enough to stick where I live,but over in Southeast MS in our hometown it sure did! Aaron was taking a nap ha! He wasn't big enough to know what it was anyways! I got some great pictures and it was Daniel's first snow. It was our first since 1996!! I remember the day it snowed. I woke up at my parents and it was like a winter wonderland! Oh so pretty! It was still pretty today as it fell!!



I told him to try and catch it with his tongue LOL

Daniel and myself, see it falling?

My love and I,it had stopped by then!

Oooh no make up or no shower! :)

This is right after it started.

I loved it!

Our truck,it stuck to the vehicles!

It was really come down here!

My cute little boy!

He had fun running in it!

hehe..

The ground was SO wet too!

Running some more,he got the hang of it!

A little curious to begin with.

The sidewalks were so slippery,we had to be careful!

Trying to catch it and throw it LOL
So adorable! I wish it had stuck some for him!

He kept trying to wipe it off his jacket!

It was sooo pretty falling from the sky!!

It was just perfect!

From our porch at our apartment.

Daniel and myself. He cried when we came in!

Not the best picture,but one at least! He was ready for a nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I want to see snow too. It doesn't snow ever where I live. Too warm. Gorgeous photos. xo

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!

Jennifer said...

HEATHER!!!!!!!!

I just happened to be checking out a friend of mine's blogs that she reads and found you. It's ShloshkyJenn from Bloop! :-)

I was just thinking about you a few months ago, wondering what you had been up to and how you were doing!

I'm so glad I found you. I've given up on Bloop and have started a blog here!

http://this-journey-called-life.blogspot.com/