My it seems like weeks since I have been on here to update about anything in detail. I'll start with Winter Jam and next my appointment.
February 16:
I was so excited to go to Winter Jam! It was a gift from Mike,although he couldn't make it. Robyn and Heather picked Daniel and I up for it. It was packed! Oh goodness,we waited in line to get in for at least 15 minutes. We could never find a seat. Every time we asked if seats were available they told us they were saved. So we ended up standing near a rail,but we had a good view. It was just rough to stand. I wore tennis shoes,the only smart one. ;) Robyn and Heather held Daniel a good bit. Newsong was amazing! When they did Arise My Love, oh wow! Such power came over me,such love. Brandon Heath was good too,he just seemed really shy. Toby Mac of course rocked the house. Daniel loved it! He recognized the music! We had a blast. I may have written about this,sorry if I have,my memory isn't the best. :)
February 19:
Almost a week from this day I started feeling sick. I only vomited once,but would feel sick all day. I used the preggie pops and they did help. They are tasty too! :) So I wasn't feeling to wonderful this morning,but did eat a banana on the way to my appointment. I woke up to a note from my wonderful husband. He's so caring and sweet. The day before I picked up Heather,my SIL, and she stayed the night so she would be able to keep Daniel Thursday morning. I wasn't nervous like last time. I actually got there 15 minutes early and got in early. I weighed in at 146lbs and my blood pressure was fine. Cindy made it in there and was very excited to see me! We talked a bit and I was eased by talking to her. I am 6 weeks,I was just 5 last week. I can't believe how soon I found out. She didn't give me an actual date,which is fine. I got sick of everyone making a big deal out of the date. You never know when it will come. I will ask next time so people will not complain about it though. It will approximately come anywhere in the first 3 weeks in October. She doesn't want me going over 40 weeks. I wasn't quite sure what she would say about me being pregnant so soon after a C-section. She asked me before I could ask her about a VBAC. She wanted to know if I wanted one? And of course I told her yes! She said okay we can do it! I was so happy and relieved! She said the hospital doesn't have any certain policy on it. I told her I had been exercising,walking,and taking vitamins. She was pleased,but told me I may not be able to get the prenatal ones down the next few weeks and she is so right. She said that she does believe if I don't eat sweets (treat myself occasionally) and don't drink anything other than water it will make a difference. I believe it will too. The only problem I had was that Daniel was not in the position he needed to be. I asked her if I went to long last time and she said no. She said if I would have been in danger or Daniel she would have not let me keep laboring. I was happy to hear that too. I let her know we did have some negative feed back about how long I labored. She said it was nonsense,I was doing what my body was wanting me to do. I'm so glad I get to use her again! She did the pap smear and felt my uterus. It did not even hurt!! She said the breastfeeding widen my pelvic some. So that is good news too! She gave me a book to find and a number to get in touch with some ladies who meet and discuss VBAC's during the week or once a month. I'm going to call them tomorrow. I'm sure it will be helpful! :) I had some blood work done too,which I hate. Yuk! I thought I was gonna cry when she stuck the needle in my arm. Having insurance is so wonderful too! I filled out some info and paid the copay. It's only $25 dollars. Oh such a blessing after the $500 we paid with Daniel each visit for 7 months. It was a good day! I go back March 19th at 9:30. I'm not sure if Mike has off that day. If he does work it'll probably be afternoon shift,so he can keep Daniel or come with me. We'll be able to hear the heartbeat that time.
The Weekend:
And thank you for your prayers. Since Sunday I have not felt sick. I have been taking the Phenergan before I go to sleep,but I was doing that Friday and Saturday and still feeling sick. Friday,my birthday, I wasn't feeling too well and Mike wasn't either. We did not go to the outlet mall in Daphne. Another reason is because it was FREEZING and I didn't want Daniel out in it. We lounged for the most part and then he took me to Olive Garden. Oh SO good!!! Daniel enjoyed it too! He got me a set of hot rollers for my birthday and a sugar free Chocolate Creme Pie. :) He knows me too well. Haley and Wesley had Landon's birthday party Saturday since they left this morning for North Carolina. So we went to that,even though we both weren't feeling well. Daniel had so much fun with his cousins! :) They bought a brand new travel camper and it's nice! They'll be gone for 8 weeks. She said they are in a small town,it doesn't even have a Wal-Mart,I'll have to ask which is it. Some of you gals may be close to her. So be praying for them as they are away from home. Haley just texted me and said she burnt her left hand really bad. :-(
Randomness:
We enjoyed the rest of our off days just around Mobile. It's neat to know our family is growing. We also got a Bible study to do. It's called Experiencing God,some of you may have heard of it. It's great so far! I haven't been craving as much stuff as I was. Oh but I do want some chicken from Foosackly's and their foosackly sauce. YUM! I have to start walking again tomorrow. I am taking my folic acid vitamin,but can't get the prenatal or Super B-Complex down. Blah! We haven't looked at names anymore. I really like Michael Timothy or Michael Ryan. Oh and we found out Daniel can face the front. We found a car seat that turns into a booster that we are going to purchase this weekend. We also found bunk beds we are going to get. I think that would be more practical for now. We'll just have to buy a dresser for their room,since we'll need more drawers. :) Oh and Daniel has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor in our room. He did fine the first 2 nights. The second 2 he realized where he was,so we just put him in the bed with us. He just kicks so hard. He'll wake us up by kicking us in his sleep. :-/ For nap time he sleeps on the mattress and never knows it haha Kids are so funny. I think overtime he'll sleep there even when he realizes he's not in the bed with us. Mike has been getting up with him so I can get sleep and be up with him during the day. He's such a great husband. He's so considerate and caring. I'm blessed to be his wife. :) I guess that's about all. Mike went back to work today,he's still on the afternoon/night shift. Daniel has taken to him more since he's been getting up with him at night.
I have been sitting with Daniel once or twice a day reading a book to him,just a very simple one. It's helped with his tension span really and it's amazing. I am repeating 2 words a week to him. He tries to say book and balloon,it is just mind blowing. He's got lots of potential. hehe.. I'm bragging on my handsome son. He just ran in here with a clear bag over his head lol He is always making us laugh. I'll leave ya'll with that. Sorry if I read and don't comment or if I haven't read at all. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. :)
God bless!
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










1 comment:
I'm excited for you about the baby. I hope you continue to have sick-free days!
Post a Comment