I just love how it looks! There is so much room in them too! They have the piece that goes behind the stover,it's on order. Right now it's ugly back there!I love the color of the cabinets,they match our stuff in the living room.
I love the white tile behind the sink,it really brightens up the kitchen!!!
Here is the bathroom with new cabinets. The counter is wider so our garbage can doesn't fit between the cabinet and the toilet like it did. Oh well!
And the vanity area,which I love! That's all my stuff up there haha Mike doesn't have as much as I do. We have lots of space under both sinks. Forgive the mirrors,this was the day I put everything back in and didn't clean the mirrors.
So onto more important things...
I love the white tile behind the sink,it really brightens up the kitchen!!!
Here is the bathroom with new cabinets. The counter is wider so our garbage can doesn't fit between the cabinet and the toilet like it did. Oh well!
And the vanity area,which I love! That's all my stuff up there haha Mike doesn't have as much as I do. We have lots of space under both sinks. Forgive the mirrors,this was the day I put everything back in and didn't clean the mirrors.So onto more important things...
Daddy went to another doctor today for a nerve testing. He is in severe pain. Once he got saved he started being bold about his faith with others. Well, in the last 4 or 5 months he hasn't went hardly anywhere. So he's not been able to share with others,he doesn't use the phone much. I know it's the devil just trying to shut up him! So we're believing for a healing. Those who believe in healing,stand in prayer with us. Thank you! He'll go back to the arthritis doctor Monday.











3 comments:
Love the new cabinets. Its always fun to have something new and improved! Praying for your Dad...hope for good things for him. Blessings, Laurie
I've been praying for your Daddy and I will continue to Heather! :) I believe that God will heal him if it's his will to do so.
The cabinets look really nice!
The cabinets are awesome! I love it! your house layout is great.
Post a Comment