3.04.2009

Are you in a valley?

It's been so long since I've written a post like I want too. I've been so busy and just not online much. I miss everyone's blogs,but for now you're in my thoughts.

I did want to post something. Mike and I were talking a couple of weeks ago and we were talking and trials. He said everyone is always sad about going through a valley,but in the valley is where there is fresh water . I really never thought of that. It's true though. You get water to go up the mountain. Just a thought to ponder on.

I've been acting so selfish. I feel like we are in a place Job was in, in many ways. I started reading Job last week. I have decided instead of complain about things I'll praise about them. It's so hard when you feel you are doing everything is right. We've been through so much in the past,I know this is just a small thing. It's just still hard. It's just everyday life,nothing in particular concerning children or marriage. I'm just going to praise Him through the storm!

I'm doing good. I don't feel sick now,just so tired and SO hungry! Mike leaves Saturday for 5 days. So keep him in your prayers,as well as us. Daniel is growing and learning. I go back to the CNM March 19th and I'll hear the heartbeat!!

Much love to all!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yes, yes, yes. This entry meets me today. I am enjoying that fresh water but at the same time I feel like I am zapped of momentum and it's getting old. But I am so very thankful that God has revealed Himself to me so that I can place my hope in Him instead of a quick rememdy. Nothing huge here either - just life.