Ahhh our cabinets are finally finished!!! I can go back to living normal again. I can cook,clean,and relax in my own home. I really love them! They give us so much more space,it's great! They started on them around 2:30 yesterday and weren't finished until 7 that night. Daniel was not happy about staying in his bedroom,but they were steady working. He wanted to see what they were doing haha Mike took me out to Sabor A Mexico,since we still couldn't use anything. Pattie wanted to make sure they were installed right and we had no leaks. He even said he was going to treat me to dessert since I've done so well. I know it's only been a week haha but you guys have no idea how much I love sweets! I just got a glazed donut from Krispy Kreme. I took some pictures,but my computer is being stubborn right now so I'll try to upload them sometime soon. I'm pretty tired too. I am going to bath Daniel and we're going to sit and play. Mike had to work today,but will have Saturday and Sunday off. It'll be nice. We've got many clothes to wash tomorrow and Sunday we're going to church.
I've been taking my vitamins that I need too and drinking only water. I've been doing really good. I just hope I can keep it up. I also found some exercises I can do that I've actually started. We have a few things to get accomplished or semi-accomplished before the new baby arrives. I just hope it all goes smoothly.
First, we've got to get Daniel to go to sleep without being rocked and sleep on his own mattress. Something I was not looking to do for a while,but now it has to happen. I'm going to miss him sleeping in the bed with us. I love him so much! I don't want him to think we're being mean,but there will be no way for us all 4 to fit in the bed. We're going to blow up our air mattress for right now and put it on our floor. We'll start with him going to sleep without being rocked,just us laying down with him,then we'll go to moving to another bed. I think he'll be okay. He sleeps most night better before we come to bed. I'll be nursing the new baby and it'll be sleeping with us.
Second, we have to have Daniel semi-potty trained. I want him to the point that he knows what the potty is for. So maybe he can point or tug at his diaper when he has to go. It'll make it much easier on me and him really. I've been sitting him on it some today,but I've missed each time he pee peed. So we'll keep working with him.
Third, we have to have a new vehicle. Our truck isn't going to be big enough. I suggested a Ford Explorer like Mike's Mom has. It's nice and pretty big inside. He said we would get something bigger since we aren't sure how many kids we'll actually have. He's thinking a Tahoe or a Yukon for now. A friend of mine has a like a huge van,but right now we don't need that haha. She and her husband have 7 children. We do need something bigger though,not brand new though. We're saving money now and by July or August we'd like to purchase one. So be keeping all of this in your prayers.
Daniel is so cute! He is learning so much too. He loves to stand and look out our bedroom window,especially if Mike is outside working on his car. He loves to play chase and peek-a-boo. He's just so darn adorable!! He was cute when I put him on the potty chair. He sort of looked at me and found his private,then starting playing with it. I told him private and pee pee. He just giggled. He is growing up so fast! I am going to miss rocking him! I have never complained about this. It's my favorite! He'll go right to sleep on my chest. I love that little boy so much! How could I love more than I do now? He points a lot now and jabbers so much. I'm not sure what age they usually start saying words,but boy does he ever try. Today, when we woke up from his nap he found 2 of Mike's uniform shirts in the laundry basket. So he picks them up and takes them to him. It was SO cute! He's like a little man!
My appointment with Cindy is February 19 at 9. I'm actually excited about it! I'm on the insurance and I sort of know what to expect at the visits. I emailed her about us expecting again and she was happy! I know God will take care of everything. All I have to do is put it in His hands and trust Him like last time. Thank you for your prayers!! I will hopefully be able to read blogs and post entries for At the Well and Thankful Thursday this week! God Bless!
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










2 comments:
Congratulations on the new cabinets and kitchen makeover!!! I know you are excited and glad that it's over. I can't wait to see the pictures :-)
Daniel is a cutie! They are so curious and pick up on things very quick.
Have a great weekend, my friend!
((hugs))
Daniel sounds so adorable.
I can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen!
Post a Comment