My appointment went great! I just haven't had time to write about it. Cindy is in all agreement to work with me for a VBAC! She was so excited to see me! Just keep me in your prayers. I feel yuk all day,it's a sick feeling. I'll try to eat,then feel sick,but not throw up. I have Phenergan and waiting for Zofran to come in. I need a 24 hour sickness pill that isn't drowsy. We're trying to fight off a cold,not Daniel thankfully,and trying to enjoy off days. I had a good birthday,just yuk feeling. I got some hot rollers and ate at Olive Garden. We'll be getting Daniel a big boy bed,front facing seat,and potty next weekend! He slept on a mattress on the floor last night and he was fine. I pray he stays that way. I'm already uncomfortable sleeping. Mike got up with him if he needed something,which helped me get much sleep. He's learning to sit while I read to him too. I'm craving anything we don't have in the house,which is frustrating. Well, I should be going. Thanks for the kind words and sorry I haven't been visiting blogs.
Here is something I was sent last night. Thought many of you may be interested. Red Envelope Day.
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










4 comments:
I will be praying for your plans for VBAC - good for you to be researching and praying so far in advance.
On of my followers/followees is battling super pregnancy sickness right now too - The Hom Family. She just started her blog and I don't think she has anything posted yet but you can likely drop her a line to share in your common battle. She was wearing sea-sickness bracletts the last time I saw her.
I did hear about the Red Letter Project... only not in connection with a specific date. Good to know! I was planning to participate.
Our secretary at the church had such bad sickness in her first trimester that she had to wear a pump. I pray you will feel better soon, it is tough especially when you have another one under foot. -blessings, Laurie
I pray you feel better soon my friend! I am glad your doctor's appt went well. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I did not know about the Red Letter Project. I will have to check it out.
Take care my friend!
That sounds awesome about the appointment and the next baby coming around ;-). Hey just wanted to let you know I have a new blog which I will be updating hopefully. Here's the link www.ucc09.blogspot.com so make sure you add me! ttyl and God bless u
Post a Comment