Yestserday at the school Marley(my brother's youngest girl) got hit by someone swinging they believe. Tammy (my Doula teaches at the church school) said she was laying limp and jerking when they looked. She ran over to her and thought she was dead b/c by the time she got to her she had stopped moving and her eyes had set,she wouldn't respond. She let out a gasp and her eyes closed. They thought she was dead. They called the ambulance and Anthoney(they didn't want to upset Amanda). Ant said when he got there she was still laying there,but awake. They took her to the local hospital and did tests that are returned saying she was fine. That was around 1 yesterday afternoon.
Last night he said she threw up twice,but slept fine. They said it looked as if her temple on her head was swollen. Today she threw up some and started complaining with her head about an hour ago. So they are at the hospital with her now.
They really aren't sure if she ran out in front of one of the swingers or if they were playing run through the swings. I guess for fear of getting in trouble the kids haven't really said what happened. I don't know,but I tell you one thing, I would find out Monday. Be praying. Ant is upset,Amanda is too,she just doesn't show emotions.
They just found out she has a concussion. She could vomit and have headaches for the next couple of weeks! Be praying for her!!
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










1 comment:
Poor girl! I will be praying my friend! Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment