3.22.2009

just life

We saw my parents last Wednesday. Daddy is still in severe pain. He's on Methotrexate,but it's not helped any yet. He'll go back to that dr. March 30th. It's hard to see them in pain and struggling financially. We try to help them when we can and my brother has been helping them. For the longest he would not let us pay my cell phone bill. It was like you're still my baby and I can pay it. Finally, I told Mama we want to pay it and she had no choice but to let us. It was that or cut their house phone off. They're cutting their cable out too. None of the 7 brothers or sisters have offered with any help. It shocks me since he has done numerous amounts of "free" work on their homes and such for them. He still can't go anywhere much. He made it to church finally one Sunday,but no one there has even called to check on him. Not even the Pastor. Which really blows me away,he's not the man he was when I went there. I've got him on our prayer request list and there's a lady that lives by us that has him on the one at her church. Please remember to pray for him. My Mother too. She's been dealing with a hiatal hernia for 20 years. She is supposed to see a specialist soon and hopefully he'll perform the surgery she needs. My Daddy is trying to get on disability,but it seems most of the time the ones who need it can't get on it. It's sad to think he may not ever work again,but then I think God can heal him. It's just blurry. I try not to think about it a lot or talk about it b/c it upsets me. So just keep them in your prayers.

I saw my CNM last Thursday. My iron,platelets,urine,blood samples,and pap smear all came back normal. I had lost 3 lbs,which made them ask questions. I've honestly not done anything,but not drink soda's and cut out sweets. I also chase Daniel around all day. She referred me to some chiropractors. We couldn't hear the heartbeat since I'm only 9 weeks,going on 10. I go back April 16th,my SIL's b-day, and hopefully we'll hear the heartbeat. I can't wait to know what it is!! I just can't imagine loving anyone as much as I do Daniel. That lil' boy tests me and tries me,but I love him so much. He's so special! He's doing so good. He tries to say ball,balloon,and Daniel. He loves to make gun sounds and tries to sound like a dog. He is sleeping on a mattress in our room and loves it. He knows it's his place. He's just been having a hard time going to sleep since Friday. Not sure why,but it's wearing us down. So pray he'll have a peaceful sleep time. He'll be 14 months on Thursday. Goodness. My new nephew will be here soon too! My brother and his wife are having their 3rd. Asher Drake is his name and he'll be called Asher. Her due date is April 30th,but she'll be induced before that. Daniel already loves babies,well on t.v. He hasn't seen one in person since all the cousins are older than him. When we saw my parents last week, we left Daniel there and went to eat at Hokie's. It's our favorite hometown joint. Oh I love it! It was nice to have a date. Daniel had fun with Papa and Mimi,he made them walk all over that 40 acres. Oh I hope and pray they don't have to do anything with that land b/c of their money situation. I just won't be able to handle that... Anyways. It was nice to go out with my hubby. I miss him! It's so fast paced here and his work keeps him busy. Hopefully, we're going to Daulphin Island next month for a day or so. Daniel should love the beach,he loves birds. We'll probably not go out during the day much,but the afternoon. I'm not wearing a bathing suit lol I've not worn one in a few years. I'm not big on exposing my body. I'd wear one with a tank and shorts if we went out. I'd rather not have my hubby have to practically hide his eyes the whole time. It's ridiculous how girls dress now days. That's a whole other subject. I'm just rambling.

I don't even get to read blogs anymore. I stay busy with Daniel,the house,and life. No wonder I've lost weight haha Daniel is a little fireball. Well, I hope all is well with you ladies. I miss you and maybe soon I can read more. Just be praying for us.

No comments: