9.18.2008

taking a break

I'm taking a leave of absence from the internet for a little bit. Not sure how long. I need to not spend so much time on here. I try to do it when my son is asleep,but I'm going to not do so. It's hard being cramped up at home all day and not going out with Daniel much. So the only thing to do to keep in contact with the real world is get on here. Since we aren't near our families and haven't made many new friends here. Just be praying for us. I hope God continues to bless all of ya'll!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Boo! That's sad. I enjoy reading your blog so much! I understand how easy it is to be too connected. I pray you will find more friends in the area. You never know where people who are blessings will pop up! God Bless!

Sunny Shell said...

Dearest Heather,

May the Lord our God bless you richly sweet one for the wisdom you're using that He's given you!

Keeping God's order of things is more important than blogging. I surely will miss you precious, but I know God will continue to keep us close in heart.

Now get out there and make some friends!

I know how important it is as we've never lived close to fam either. That's why getting engaged with your church family is so important.

Bless you sweet one,
Sunny

Lauren said...

Hi Heather! Thanks so much for stopping off at my blog and leaving a comment! I'll look forward to reading more on your blog if/when you get back from your internet hiatus. Enjoy the time with your son! - Lauren