9.05.2008

all about me: pics included

I thought I would write an entry with some info about myself. Most of you know me very well and others don't know me so well. Since I don't use this blog to post about day-to-day life ( I have a bloop diary) I thought this would be a good way to let ya'll know about myself. A blog I just started reading did something like this with 25 facts about herself. So I'm semi-copying her. I want ya'll to leave some facts about yourself in comments as well!


-I live in the Southern state of Alabama.
-My husband is a Highway Patrolman-aka-State Trooper.
-I have a little boy,Daniel Paul, who was born on January 26,2008.
-I used a Certified Nurse Midwife and Doula during my labor and delievery.
-I have 2 wonderful parents,Tony and Bhrenda.
-My Daddy builds gorgeous houses and my Mama works at Wal-Mart.
-I am the middle child,with an older brother,Anthoney(33), and younger sister,Haley(22 1/2),they're both married.
-Anthoney has 2 girls and Haley has 1 boy.
-Both of my Grandfather's and one Grandmother have passed away,whom I miss dearly!
-I graduated from a small Bible college,Southeastern Baptist College,in Mississippi with an Associates of Art-Business.
-Mike and I were married December 4,2006 in our apartment by a friend that's a minister(not many pictures and there's a crazy story behind it).
-I have a BIL,Jamie,(he's a Trooper too) and 2 SIL's,Robyn and Heather,my husband's siblings.
-Mike has 2 nieces,his brother's girls.
-I also have a BIL and SIL,my siblings spouses.
-My youngest SIL and I have the same first name and my MIL and I have the same middle name.ha!
-I received Jesus as my Savior when I was 10 and was renewed when I was 20 (read my testimony for more).
-I went to Honduras on a a week mission trip in 2003,where I come to love the country!
-I've only been on a plane once,but want to fly again.
-I am immune to chicken pox! ha!
-We attend a big Southern Baptist Church in a small town in Alabama.
-We are originally from a small town in Mississippi.
-My husband used to be a Sheriff's Deputy in Mississippi.
-I was on the drama team at Riverside Full Gospel(where I went to church before marrying) called the Joshua Generation.
-I originally wanted to be a lawyer(who doesn't want to be like Matlock?) or a photographer.
-I am at stay at home wife and mother and stayed at home prior to Daniel.
-I am passionate about pro-life issues!
-I am passionate about keeping marriage as God intended it!
-I am passionate about the persecuted church and missions!

-I love to spend time with my husband and son!
-I love being a wife and mother!
-I love to read and write!
-I love to ride 4-wheelers!
-I love spending time in worship with the Lord,either quietly or interceeding for others!
-I love going to our church to worship with others believers!
-I love playing board games and card games. (my poor husand)!
-I love watching sports! Especially college football! GO Warealge!
-I love the outdoors and the country so much,which I miss LOTS!
-I love to take pictures,if you cannot tell.
-I love to talk a lot!
-I love walking on the beach at dusk!
-I love Mexican and Italian foods!
-I love to listen to music and to sing!
-I would love to travel someday,especially to Europe.
-I love to read God's word and soak up what He's showing me!
-I love to listen to or read anything by Beth Moore,Elizabeth George,Elisabeth Elliot,Corrie ten Boom,Eric or Leslie Ludy,and John Hagee!
-I love history and anything about WWII.
-I love going shopping for myself and others!
-I love the winter season!
-I love Thanksgiving and Christmas especially!
-I enjoy talking walks and going fishing.
-I enjoy keeping my house clean.
-I enjoy to bake and cook.
-I enjoy making jewelry,a hobby I took up about 2 years ago.

-I believe in co-sleeping.
-I believe in breastfeeding my babies(or give 'em goat's milk ha! story behind that too).
-I believe in the Biblical roles for men,women,and children.
-I believe the Bible in it's entirety.
-I believe life begins at conception and against abortion,at any time for any reason.
-I believe marriage is between one man and one woman.
-I believe Jesus is the Son of God,born of a virgin,who lived a sinless life on earth,was crucified,and raised on the thrid day.
-I believe in repenting of our sinful nature,by asking Jesus to cleanse us with his blood, and then asking Jesus to be Lord of our life.
-I believe Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven and those who aren't redeemed by his blood will perish as God says.


That's a lot! There's more to me and you'll have to just keep reading my blog! I added pictures too. Don't forget to leave me some facts about yourself in your comment!! God Bless!









Our apartment!




My family at my sister's wedding,minus my husband.

The Mobile skyline!




God's beauty! My parent's land in MS.

God's promises are true!

My Daniel Paul,sitting up!




Mama and Daniel before church.
Daniel Paul on Mama's birthday,how sweet! Abort this?


Daniel Paul at the hospital,2 days old.

Daniel cracking up!


Taking a nap,I love it!

Daniel's infamous smile!


Going to work with Daddy!

Mike and I going fishing at my parents.


There's that smile again!


My first Mother's Day!


Daddy and Daniel playing.


Mike and I in Daphne,AL with his family(before we got married).



The day after we got engaged,at a friend's celebrating.

My graduation at SBC on May 11,2006.


Mike proposed June 2,2006 and of course I said YES!!!
Landon,my sister's boy.


Mike and I at home playing with our new camera.


Mike and I at Mim's Park July '08.

Anthoney (brother) and Amanda


Wesley and Haley(sister)

This is my Jamie's (BIL) girls Brooklynn & Maycie.


Tabitha(fixing to turn 6),my brother's oldest girl.

Marley(just turned 5),my brother's youngest girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to cyber meet you! Thanks for your comment. I loved reading all the facts abouty you...feel like we've just had a coffee together and shared. Yes, I have 3 gorgeous boys and am learning as I go about homeschooling. I now realise that my ministry is discipling my sons.

sheep42 said...

Beautiful family!! I love that you too are doing the bible study. I am learning so much and it is great to walk this road together. Blessings, Meri