And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14
Doing my study this morning I thought about the people in the Old Testament. They didn't have the presence of God with them,but the presence of God was the Ark of the Covenant. I thought how many times have I taken forgranted God's presence? Shamefully, too many times. I have the Holy Spirit inside of me and he goes where I go. They didn't have that in the O.T. Sometimes I think it may have made some of them more faithful or grateful. They had to sacrifice animals for remission of their sins,as where we have Jesus who was sacrificed for our sins. Do we truly know how blessed we are?
Ponder on that, if you will. God bless!
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










1 comment:
What a good point!
Post a Comment