We went grocery shopping on Friday night. When we walked out of the store the lady checked our receipt and said 'I wanna work where you work.' She was saying it because of all our groceries. It hit me then. Why do I struggle with money? We have money. We bought a lot of groceries! Thank You,God! We also live in our apartment rent free! Our pantry is alway full along with our fridge and freezer. I just wasn't looking at it from the right perspective. What blessings do you have,that you may forget about?
Count your blessings, name them one by one
Count your blessings,see what God hath done!
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
-










4 comments:
Amen
Amen!
Soo true! Amen!
Very true.
PS - How cool that your rent is free!
Post a Comment