6.05.2009

We are having a...

We will be welcoming Michael Aaron to our family in October!!!! We'll call him Aaron. That lil' booger did not want to look at us! We only got 2 pictures of his face! Everything was fine! His heart rate was 146. We saw some of his organs,feet,hands,legs,arms,and his private! At first it was hard to tell what the sex was,to me. I can't really make those ultrasounds out that good,but then she showed us! Daniel kept looking at the screen!! I called Mike right when we left and he is excited!! Two little boys!! Now, Daniel will definitely have a best buddy! We won't need to buy any clothes,but I know we'll buy some lol Momma and I went to Babies R Us today and looked. I found a Co-Sleeper bassinet,bath/shower tub,and some boppy pillow covers I want! I love shopping for baby stuff!! I'll write more later!!

7 comments:

LAURIE said...

yeah! congrats Heather!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh that's so exciting! Congratulations my friend!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Heather,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Anonymous said...

:)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Heather and Mike on another, going to be as handsome as Daniel, little boy! I love the name you have picked out for him.

((hugs))

nmetzler said...

Hope everything is going well for you!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

How exciting! Yeah!!!!
Hugs.
Kim