6.22.2009

some pictures

Here are a few pictures! Enjoy!


I love this picture!!! He's so cute!

Daniel wearing his Daddy's Trooper hat. He loves wearing it and looking like Daddy!


In the pool at Papa's. He loves the water! Just loves it! He will pour it over his head and face over and over!

So precious when he is asleep. Daddy sneaking a kiss in!

This is at last Friday,22 weeks and 7 days. I'm 23 weeks and 2 days today!

Little Aaron is growing,kicking,and moving!


3 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Oh, you are adorable, sister!!!!!

He is cute too!!! I like the picture when is father kiss him. he is too sweet!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh what cute pictures! And I love the picture of you my friend! You look like you're doing great!

Jennifer said...

Such adorable pictures of little Daniel! He is a doll...too cute.

I love the pictures of your growing belly...wow! You look amazing...keep up the great work.

((hugs))