I'm thankful for the mercy of God. Oh how it is truly endless and everlasting. The past few months have just been trying,not just for my family,but for the extended family. It seems like one thing after another just keeps coming our way. I remember one day this week I was just over the top. I just had enough and was exhuasted. I told God I was tired of being molded and wanted to be left how I was. Thank goodness He knew better and He doesn't take us at our word all the time. If He wasn't a merciful God He would have left me alone,but He knows what He has in store for my life. He knows the end and purpose,I don't. He has been so merciful to me lately and I know I do not deserve it. Yet, He continues to extend His mercy to me. I keep telling myself that's how I have to be with Daniel,he's a baby. If it were not for the mercy of God,where would any of us be? I remind myself that my husband and child are human too,they deserve the mercy I receive from God.
Here are some passages I looked up today and am thankful for...
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalm 100:5- Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 106:1
- For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds. Psalm 108:4
- O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 136:1
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Romans 7:14-20
Have a great Thursday!










10 comments:
What a great TT post! And I am glad that you joined up with us this week Heather. Loved those scriptures that you shared. May your day be filled with His goodness and His hope! -Laurie
What a great post. I love the last scripture. The whole book of Romans is just amazing.
Thanks for taking time making this post...and thanks for sharing those lovely verses! :)
Amen! I am so thankful for His mercy. How amazing!
Take care my friend!
I hope you are doing well!
Great post for TT, Heather. I've missed you, girl but I fully understand the lack of time to do everything we have to do and the things we want to do.
Oh, God's sweet mercy...Thank you, Jesus because I am so very unworthy and sometimes...ungrateful. God help us and I thank you for your forgiveness when I mess up, act up and am stubborn. :-)
Have a blessed day! Happy TT!
Great TT post! I'm glad you are with us dear. I am so thankful for His wonderful mercy as well. God is so good... all the time!
God bless you dear,
Beelieve You Can!
Psalm 18:29
Great post! Thanks for sharing the scriptures on mercy. I definitely want and desire the Lord's mercy!
Such a wonderful thankful post.
God bless you more!
Amen!
Post a Comment