I wanted to update everyone on us and what's been going on. I'm 14 weeks and 6 days pregnant! It is really going fast! I can't believe I'm almost 4 months! Daniel will be 15 months on the 26th and he's growing like a weed. My last few dr. visits have been going well. My blood pressure is good and I've gained like 1 lb. I gained 3 once,then lost them and gained 1 back. Cindy was extremely happy! I've not really done anything to not gain it besides drink water instead of anything else. We're hoping this time if the baby isn't in position he/she will be small enough to turn in the womb,unlike Daniel who couldn't. Since I am attempting a VBAC I ordered some Red Raspberry Leaf Team,thanks to Erika, that will help my uterus be stronger. It should be here tomorrow. I feel great! I'm in my 2nd trimester and energy has picked up. The morning sickness is gone also! I get plenty of exercise with Daniel,but haven't been out walking. The heat has picked up here and the only time I would prefer to do it is the afternoon. Since Mike has been on day shift I am cooking supper and by the time we're done eating it's time for Daniel's bath. Sooo ... Cindy said I was doing great to not be walking. She said walk when I can for endurance,but she also said I did pretty stinking good last time. ha! Daniel and I heard the heartbeat this past appointment and all the noises in the womb scared him. He cried and was shaking until she found the heartbeat. I go back May 20th and in June we'll find out the sex of the baby. I am SO excited!! We still haven't agreed on names,though I have some I really like. Michael Elijah,Michael Timothy,Madalyn Kate,Elizabeth Kate,and I really like Esther or Ruth. I'd have to sedate Mike to get him to agree to either of those names though! Keep praying for a healthy pregnancy,baby,and delivery!
Daniel is growing so much! He's so adorable and so friendly. His favorite word is ball or dada. He attempts to say a lot haha Only Mike and I know what he is trying to say. It's like our secret code. He's still sleeping on an air mattress in our room,but occasionally climbs into bed with us in the wee morning hours. He always tries to communicate with people wherever we are. Most of them think it's cute. He is such a social baby. He's just so sweet too. He's gotten more affection lately,which I'm glad about. He'll give us sugar and hug us. He still does not like the vacuum at all. He doesn't like to be awake in a room with the door shut even if we are in there with him. He isn't a bad child or a tantrum thrower. Thankfully, we started dealing with that not long ago. He knows that isn't appropriate and if he does it he gets in trouble for it. He just has no patients for anything. I tried teaching him some sign language. He actually will sign more sometimes. He's really smart too,I have to remind myself he is only 15 months. Oh and he loves the outdoors!! He would live out there if we let him. He also looooves dogs and horses! He likes to watch The Andy Griffith Show and Bonanza,yes he does. He's not much on cartoons. We have 2 stations,but I don't like them. So on CTN at 3 Christian cartoons or shows come on and he watches those. Too bad he is asleep right now,his favorite is coming on. Though, he won't sit for long and watch t.v. Guess that's a good thing. He also loves taking a bath and loves water. Oh and he's getting so attached to Mike. It's sweet. When he wakes up from his naps he runs to our bedroom window to look for his Daddy,then run to the door,and back to the window. I know once he is older they'll be inseparable. My lil' baby boy will not want me as much as he once did. That's sad. But I'll soon have another baby!
Mike left today to go work the Nascar Race in Talladega,AL. He'll be back Sunday. We miss him already,just pray Daniel will be okay. He cried and cried when he left. I had to chase him around the house and act goofy so he would stop. Tomorrow my SIL(my brother's wife) will be induced and likely have Asher Drake that night or so. It'll be their 3rd child. They have 2 girls. So my Momma and the 2 girls are coming down tomorrow and will stay with us tomorrow night. They'll be down most all day Saturday too. Daniel is going to love this! He loooves playing with Tabitha and Marley. It'll help keep his attention off of Daddy not coming in every afternoon too. Pray for Mike's safety as well as the others at the races. It gets pretty rowdy.
We made it to church Easter Sunday and last Sunday. Daniel did good. He's still learning we have to be quiet,which is something most kids his age aren't good at when they need to be. He doesn't bother me,but they'd rather the kids be in the back. I probably won't go this Sunday. We'll be awaiting Mike's arrival. I'll probably have something cooked and we'll relax the rest of the day/night. That's pretty much all that's been happening. We are still putting back for a vehicle. We won't buy a new one,but a used one. We'll have a note,but it won't be a big deal. We also have to think about where to go from here(our apartment). Once this baby arrives I'll have to stick to my charting info and we'll have to wait for another baby at least 2 years. We will have to find a bigger home(Mobile or a house) to live in. This tiny apartment is already running out of room. Oh goodness, we have some cleaning to do before baby arrives too. Right now we're just content with life. God has been and still is so good to us. We could not have made it without Him,and not just in the "big" things. In everything. I hope all is well with you ladies. I am just really busy! ha! And some people think SAHM don't do anything! Between taking care of the house,myself,Mike,and Daniel I have no time left. I'm happy with that though. I love my life and I love being busy for the Lord. Have a wonderful week!! God Bless!
Thanksgiving Pictures
-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is all of the pictures,but it's the
best ones! Daniel had fun with his cousins,Grandparents,Aunts,and Uncles.
Aaron j...
16 years ago










2 comments:
Its great to hear from you. and glad that your pregnancy is going well. Rest ... as I know carrying one in your womb and one on your hip is draining at times! -Blessings, Laurie
I think SAHM are some of the busiest women I know. As a mother, I now understand the statement, "A mother's work is never done." Glad you are doing well my friend! May you continue to feel well too!
Post a Comment