We are doing great! Daniel and Aaron are both growing! Aaron is now back up to his birth weight only 2 weeks after he was born. He's 9lbs 11oz as of today! Daniel is adjusting a lot better this week. He really is growing up! He'll be 22 months on the 26th of this month and Aaron will be a month on the 23rd. I've been recovering great too! I don't even feel like I had a baby 2 weeks ago today, by a c-section. I'm so thankful to God for his healing touch. We are adjusting to a family of 4,it's not too bad. Aaron sleeps a lot and only wakes to be changed or eat. Daniel is still very energetic and high strung,but he is still fun. I miss him in a lot of ways,but I love Aaron so much too! I just wanted to pop my head in and post some pictures. I don't know how many of you still even look at my blog,but for what it's worth, here are some pictures! God Bless!





























We are doing great! Daniel and Aaron are both growing! Aaron is now back up to his birth weight only 2 weeks after he was born. He's 9lbs 11oz as of today! Daniel is adjusting a lot better this week. He really is growing up! He'll be 22 months on the 26th of this month and Aaron will be a month on the 23rd. I've been recovering great too! I don't even feel like I had a baby 2 weeks ago today, by a c-section. I'm so thankful to God for his healing touch. We are adjusting to a family of 4,it's not too bad. Aaron sleeps a lot and only wakes to be changed or eat. Daniel is still very energetic and high strung,but he is still fun. I miss him in a lot of ways,but I love Aaron so much too! I just wanted to pop my head in and post some pictures. I don't know how many of you still even look at my blog,but for what it's worth, here are some pictures! God Bless!










4 comments:
What handsome boys! You look great too, Heather. :)
Aaron is SO adorable! Daniel seems to be getting bigger all the time too!
He has SO MUCH HAIR! :)
What handsome little guys you have, Heather! I am so glad that little Aaron arrived safe, sound and healthy even if it wasn't the way you hope it would happen.
I know exactly what you went through because I had a C/S without labor with my first, wanted to VBAC with 2nd. I tried, went through labor and last 14 hours before having another C/S because my pelvis was too small for my nearly 9 lb. baby boy.
Because I got to labor with Tyler...I didn't feel like I had been robbed like I did with Brandon.
Congratulations of two healthy, happy beautiful boys.
((hugs))
Post a Comment