12.17.2009

Hehe he's so cute!!

He is getting so big!!

From our family to yours,Merry Christmas!!! Mike needed an orange shirt!

He discovered the gifts LOL

Love this picture!

This was a bass pro shop last night!

He wasn't interested in taking a picture! Haley highlighted my hair last week!

My love and I. I love my hair!

Daddy,this is what I want!!

Thinking how to get out of the buggy lol

He wasn't trying to do this for the camera,just sort of happened lol

Aaron doing what he does best,SLEEP!

This is when we put the tree up.

We let Daniel help us decorate,he had fun!

One day after lunch! He had eaten Cheetos!

Aunt Haley,Daniel,and Landon.

Daniel pretending to play the drums.

Daniel eating a lemon! He loves them,peeling and all!

That was his punching bag,key word WAS. He bit a hole in it!

Thought this was cute! He loves the water Popsicles!

He was showing me things he liked lol

He is into magazines now!





He built it all by himself!


Momma and her Aaron.


Sp cute!

My 2 boys,they are so handsome!

Love this picture! His dimples are so darn cute!

He has some chubby cheeks!

How sweet!

Aaron is getting as big as Daniel! lol

Yawning after his bath. He sleeps through them sometimes lol
This was last night! Gosh he is adorable!

This is a great picture too!

He is so smiley now!! I LOVE it!!

He looks so much like Daniel,it's not even funny!

He was chuckling here lol

He is getting SO long!

Mimi gave him a Mowhawk lol

I love him so much!!

This was the Sunday we went to church,he was sound asleep!

This is how he sleeps lol funny huh?

This is my favorite picture so far!! I LOVE those dimples!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Aaron's smile is so cute. It's amazing to see how fast he's growing.