5.21.2009

Thankful Thursday- Nature and Life

This will be short,but indeed sweet. Go check out Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage who is hosting Thankful Thursday. She talks about being thankful for nature.

I love nature and the outdoors. You can just look at it and feel God everywhere. I love to talk walks and admire the beauty of His handiwork. It is truly amazing. Trees and flowers really are my favorite thing in nature and they are so amazing. Do you admire his splendor of the outdoors? The bees buzzing,the birds chirping,and the leaves rustling in the wind?

I am also thankful for life. Life God creates in a woman's womb. I am 18 weeks pregnant and it is amazing to know my body and God are forming this small human being. How Innocent and how pure. How amazing. How can you not believe in God? Our lives are so precious and dear. Thanks be to God for his amazing wonders!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Great list! A life growing inside of you is definitely something to be thankful for!

I have missed you! I hope you and your family, including the littlest one, are doing well!

LAURIE said...

Hey Heather ... How are you feeling? I have missed seeing you but I know you are busy with Daniel and the pregnancy. Take care. -Laurie